Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Official" Beach Pics

 As I'm sure anyone who has attempted beach pics will agree, picture night is the MOST stressful part of the whole week...by FAR!.  But, also a VERY necessary part of the beach vacation.  We usually try to take pictures on Thursday, that way it is is a total flop, we still have one more night to try.

We were very afraid the weather wasn't going to cooperate this year.  It had been fairly cloudy and very windy all day.  But, we decided to press on anyway.  I think they turned out great!

LOVE this picture of my mom and I!!!

 We always take balcony pictures first...to get the kinks worked out of the tripod/remote/camera technical stuff.  Poppy is a pro!



 I really like this, if Evan's head wasn't in my face:)
 Nonnie & Poppy
 ...with the grandkids;)
 A little cutie!!
 All of us!
 Of course, a great picture of the 5 of us didn't really happen;)
 LOVE these sweet boys!
 Silly!
 Boy, boys, boys...
 My grown-up looking Ev...
 They love each other:)
 Looks like a normal a day...
 More normal...
 Can't be serious!
 BOYS!!
My 4 boys!!!
 The closest we got to a good family pic!
 Me and my boys!
 Nonnie & Poppy and their boys!
A shell!!
 LOVE them!
 My MOST favorite pic!!  Dad argued with my mom about how stupid this was going to be:)  Turned out to be the BEST!!!
 Can't tell we're related can you???  Ha!
 Sweet:)
 Me and my sweetie!!
I SO love this man!
 
Sweet memories!

 Another good "everybody" pic!
 And we always have to have a "silly" one!
 Blake ready to Kuk Sool someone:)

 Ev ready to tackle someone!
 Beau being Beau!
 Sweet brothers...
 LOVE my family!
 And this one has potential....just need s great photo editor!!!
It truly was a perfect beach evening!

No comments: