We headed up the hill to NaNa and PaPa's house for Labor Day Weekend!!
This pic is a little reminder of a text "game" I was playing with some friends on the way up:)))
We got to NaNa and PaPa's and Blake and Malory immediately started playing chess. Malory didn't know how to play, but Blake fixed that fast! Malory was such a good sport....I've tried to learn several times and just get VERY frustrated:)
The Razorback game was Saturday night, and Travis and Evan had tickets to sit with Ryan and Lindsey. So, that left Blake and I to hang out with Sharon, Courtney, and Whitney. When Sherry heard that we were hanging out at Sharon' s house, she decided to let Deacon go in her place, and she and Dace come over too! We had SO much fun!!!
Travis and I before they headed out!
Whitney and Beau played like they have never been apart. They are SO cute. Look at the little mommy and daddy...
On Sunday night Becky and Pete kept the boys so that Travis and I could go out with Ryan and Sharon. We had a blast. We went down to Dickson Street and ate at Jose's. Brought back lots of good college memories. Then we went by Tim's Pizza to say hi to Sharon's brother, Taylor, who was working there that night.
One of my MOST favorite memories of college is the Fool's Gold pizza from Tim's Pizza on the square. So, we decided to order a mini, just for old time's sake!
Me with the best pizza EVER!!!
I love him SO much!! It was great to get away for the night with Ryan and Sharon. We always have so much fun with them. We are planning our next getaway in the near future!! Woo Hoo!!
We got back to NaNa and PaPa'.s and found these creations. Blake, Evan, and Malory had been busy!
On Monday we cut into a watermelon from Papa's garden. It was a monster!!
Beau Beau LOVED it!!
He finally just had to dig in with both hands!!
We had a great weekend with friends and family! Can't wait to do it again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment