Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pittbull Football

 Well, we are DEEP into Pittbull football.  I feel like we eat, breathe, and sleep football these days.  They practice Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6-8, then games on Saturdays.  CRAZY!!  But, Evan is loving it and is really good, so we are hanging in!!

I love this!  The first Friday that they got to wear their jerseys to school.  He looks so big!
 They had Pittbull Kickoff, which is basically where they announce every player and they get to run through the big blow-up bulldog.  Beau had fun on Mrs. Sherry's lap with Dace:)

 Evan looking "tough" before the Kickoff!
 His first game was in Van Buren.  They played great and won.  This was the team that won the championship last year.  A great way to start the season!!
 Their second game was against Poteau in Greenwood.  Evan had a great game!  They scored 2 touchdowns so he got 2 chances to kick the extra points and made both (a extra point kick is worth 2 points in this league!).  They won 16-12.

Here is Ev with one of his best buddies, Jonathan.  I love that they are such good friends.
I would love to say what positions Evan plays, but really, I don't know.  I do know that he plays offense and defense and never comes out of the game.  I just try to focus on him so I can see what he does.  I'm trying to learn more....I really am!!

Go 4th Grade Pittbull Gray!!!!

No comments: