Thursday, October 4, 2012

AIA Convention!!

 Travis's AIA convention was a couple of weekends ago.  I always look forward to this little getaway to Hot Springs.  I was pretty excited to be headed out of town ALL ALONE!!

One of my best friends of college, Sandi, lives there so we always have our "annual" lunch while I am there.  After some awesome sushi, we decided we needed a pedicure.  I was SO happy to see her.  Sandi is one of those friends that even when we haven't seen each other in a year, it feels like yesterday:)

 On Thursday night a couple that Travis works very closely with took us to dinner.  It was SO nice to go out with friends to a nice restaurant with no kids!
 After dinner we celebrated Brady's birthday!!  It was "His Night"!!!
 On Friday Katie, Joannie, and I got up and headed to the Buckstaff Bath House for a massage.  After that we walked down Central Avenue to Rolandos.  We sat out back and it was SO beautiful.  They have an amazing outside area kinda carved out of the side of the mountain.   Good times!

 Friday night was a Reception and Awards Dinner.  It's so fun to get dressed up!
 Joannie and I:)
 Brady & Joannie....LOVE them!
Me and my sweetie (and Brady the photo-bomber)
 Me, Amanda, and Joannie
 The MAHG crew!!!
 Joannie and I ready for some dinner!
 Brady was supposed to be taking a picture of me and Joannie, but instead took a few pics of himself:)
 Oh Brady....
 Need a say more?
 We love you!
 Finally, the picture we were posing for!
This was such a fun and relaxing weekend.  Good times with good friends!!

No comments: