Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"3" Party!

 I love these 3 kiddos!  Beau, Whitney, & Hayden all turn 3 within a month of each other, so we decided we needed to get together and celebrate.  Amy, Hayden, Beau, and I loaded up one morning and headed to Fayetteville.

They were all glad to see each other, but Whitney took a while to warm up.  In the mean time, Beau and Hayden played dolls and beauty shop together:)

These 3 are something else!  They were SO excited to blow out candles and eat cake!!
 I can't even tell you how many pics we took, and this was pretty much the best:)
Yummy Yum!!
 Whitney got a new Power Wheels Jeep for her birthday and she took both the boys for a ride.  Heaven!!
 We tried again to get them to pose for a picture.  Not happening!  Whit got a strangle-hold in this one.  Ha!
 Oh how I love these kiddos!!!
I'm SO very thankful for good friends that I can share this stage of my life with.  Even though Sharon is "far away" now, our friendship hasn't changed a bit.  And, Amy SO gets my "boy drama" and I love that I can talk to her about 3 year old boy stuff and she really gets it! 
 Love you girls!!!

No comments: