Beau's class at Mother's Day Out recently took a trip to the pumpkin patch. It is right up the street from the church so they walked. When they got there they had a picnic lunch. The kids LOVED it!! Emily and Brittany, their teachers, are saints as far as I am concerned!!!
I loved watching Beau and his friends. His class has a bunch of sweet rowdy boys.
Hayden, Weston,and beau. The 3 blondes!!
We told them to line up to take a picture and instead they did this...
And ended up like this!
Our best effort at a picture of the boys!
Beau loved digging int he bird seed for "prizes".
I imagined they would demolish this maze, but they all did really well and figured out how to get through it without tearing anything up!
Beau went through several times.
I SO wanted to get a picture of Beau in the pumpkins, but he never once looked up for a picture. Little stinker!
This was a game where you "swept" the pumpkin. Beau loved it! He was very dangerous though!
Again, would have been so cute if he would have looked AT ME!!!!
At the end they all got to pick a pumpkin to take home. Beau wanted a "little bitty baby pumpkin". And that is what he got!!
By the time they were finished, everyone was exhausted. Walking back wasn't quite as fun. I actually had to carry Beau all they way back. Good times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment