The boys FINALLY got around to having a friend get-together for their birthdays during Thanksgiving break. They were limited to how many kids I could fit in my Suburban (the other option was Travis could drive also, but then Beau would be along too). They opted for the no Beau version. So, they each picked 2 friends and we started out at Genos. Beau did end up going to eat with us, but then he went home with daddy:)
Evan, Avery, Jonathan, Dane, Blake, Mason, & Beau
After dinner we headed to Ft. Smith to go to the movies. We saw Here Comes the Boom, and it was GREAT!! Perfect movie for a group of boys!!
The 7th grade crew....
The 4th grade crew...
Silly boys after the movie!
I had such a good time with all of them. It's really a weird feeling to get to that point where birthday parties aren't stressful anymore. All I really did was pay for everything and chauffeur them around. It was so nice to just sit back and watch them all interact.
I'm very thankful for my sweet boys and their good friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment