Assembling the new trampoline turned out to be a pretty big project! Poppy came over one morning and got a good start. Wouldn't you know, one of the side pieces that the springs hook into didn't have the holes punched in the metal. After several phone calls and emails Poppy got a new one ordered, but it was going to take several days to get it. Thankfully, Poppy has a garage full of tools just waiting for a chance to get used. Ha!!
So, Travis marked the piece and dad took it home and punched the holes with a drill press. Back in business!!
On Saturday Travis and Dad got to work. This was after the frame was assembled and turned over.
Springs and mattress on. Check.
The side rails and enclosure were a little more tricky. I had to intervene at one point and INSIST that someone read the directions:) It went together pretty quickly after that!!
The finished project! The boys are in love!!! It's a square so it makes for a better jumping space. I'm so glad that now Beau can jump and I'm not afraid he will jump off:)
It was a fun day's project. I'm so thankful for a great gift, a handy Poppy and Daddy, and happy kiddos!!!
Maybe I'll get out there and try it soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment