Monday, November 12, 2012

iPhone Catch Up....

 A quick catch up via iPhone pics!

The boys had parent teacher conferences a couple of weeks ago.  I couldn't have been more proud!  They both have straight A's and got great reports from their teachers!

This was posted outside of Evan's classroom.  It's a writing assignment and he was writing about his trip to Washington DC last summer.  Cracked me up that one of the highlights of his trip was a mocha that he got with my dad:)

 He had to draw a portrait of Travis and I to put on the outside of his folder.  Travis's was pretty cute!
 Mine...no comment!!!
 We have gone to several Greenwood games this year.  It has been SO fun.  Beau loves to go because he loves the bands.  Seriously, he wants to be standing up so he can see the band the whole time.  Half-time is GREAT!!!
 This night got really cold, so Nonnie came and picked him up after the half-time show.  He was so snugly!
Evan wore this awesome hat to the game!  I didn't have any trouble finding him this night!
Good times with my boy!
 This was one Sunday after church at LaFiesta.  Just thought they were looking especially handsome!
 Evan had to do a "100's " project for school.  He had to have 1000 of something in groups of 100.  This was his creation.  Pretty creative!!
 Well, for all the good it did....I voted.  I don't think I've ever been quite so disappointed after an election.  I actually cried.  Things just don't look so good for our country right now.  I just have to keep reminding myself that the outcome of the election was no surprise to God and that he is in control.
 The East Pointe Fall Festival was last Friday night.  It was fun, but SO much work.  I'm glad it's over until next year!!  Jonathan and Evan with pink hair....of course:)
 We headed up to Fayetteville last weekend for the Hog game.  They boys were READY!!
 This was the "game crew".  Sharon, Beau, Whitney, Courtney, and I stayed home.  I had a great time sitting on Sharon's couch just hanging out and catching up!!
 We met Nana and PaPa for dinner at AQ Chicken later that evening.  Beau was crazy about the chicken and made everyone "pet" it!!
 Evan finished up his football season with a BIG disappointment.  They lost the first game of the play-offs which was totally unexpected.  It was even harder, because they just weren't mentally prepared to be done.  Tough, tough loss.  But, Evan was a team captain and I was very proud!  He is already looking forward to next year, but I am really enjoying our evenings at home!!
 One afternoon Blake, Beau, and I walked over to the East Pointe playground to play.  We had so much fun.  Blake is SUCH a good big brother!  He pushed and pushed Beau on the swing.  We were trying to really wear him out because he has been sleeping REALLY BAD!!!  That night it worked!
 One of Evan's recent projects for Mr. Parker was to make a bird feeder with peanut butter and 2 types of "toppings".  He put sunflower seeds and Honey Nut Cheerios on his.  Lucky bird!!
 This last Friday night Sherry and I went up to Fayetteville to go to the NWA Boutique Show with Sharon.  It was SO fun!!  We went to Hammontrees afterwards for some fancy grilled cheese.  I'm so thankful for good friends!!
 Saturday morning we made colored pancakes.  It's such a pain, but the boys love it!  We had 3 different colors and all 3 of them made tons of pancakes.  Sometimes the mess is worth it!
 Beau's special pancakes!
 Little stinker!
 Sunday morning we walked into 2nd Street to pick up Beau and this is what I saw!  He loves Austin and I LOVE that he is SO happy on Sunday mornings.  He can't wait to go to church and that thrills me!!!
We have been BUSY, but as I type all of this I realize just how blessed we are!!  Love my life!

No comments: