Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Randoms....

 A few random iPhone pics...

One night I asked Evan to go put some packages in the front seat of my car for me.  When I got in the next morning this is what I found!  Ha!  Keeping them safe....
Hayden came over one afternoon to play and he and Beau had so much fun in the Jeep.  That is, when they weren't fighting like brothers over whose turn it was to drive:)  Love these 2 and am thankful for their friendship (Loving getting to hang out with Amy more, too!!!)
 Beau had his 3 year old check up recently.  He is in the 25th percentile for height and weight and the 50th percentile for head circumference.  He weighs 29 pounds.  Dr. Whitaker says he is perfect. He's always been a little small but has stayed on the same growth curve.  Afterwards we celebrated good behavior with a little treat from Goody's!!
 Blake had his "Thanks for Giving" Cotillion event a couple of weekends ago.  He looked so handsome.  They had a sit down meal and a dining etiquette lesson.  Good for EVERY 7th grade boy:)
 Sharon came down one day during Thanksgiving break just to hang out and let the kids play.  We had lunch at LaFiesta (it's just so much better with her there!) and then just hung out at the house.  Amy and Hayden came over to play and I thoroughly enjoyed sitting on my couch with my good friends.  Sherry joined us later in the afternoon for a bit and it felt just like old times.  I loved it!!!
Love being able to remember these "random" moments!!

No comments: