Monday, October 22, 2012

iPhone Pic Catch-Up!!

 I found a bunch of pictures on my phone...none that were enough to blog about, but things I didn't want to forget.  So, I big random post!!

Blake had to make a diorama of a historical scene and he chose to make a knight training field.  I thought it turned out great!  It had to be to scale and that was a challenge.


 I LOVE the details.  He made so much of it and painted all the pieces.
 Good job Blake!
 One afternoon Nana was here and she had taken her shoes off in the kitchen.  This cute little thing came clomping through the house;)
 Evan had been having some crazy stomach pain so we went to see Dr. White.  He decided to rule out h.pylori (since Ev had had it int he past), so he had to have some lab drawn.  He totally ROCKED it!  Didn't even flinch!  Travis (who can't handle needles AT ALL) was totally impressed!!
 Victory dinner after a 4th Grade Gray  Pittbull win!
 I love to decorate for fall.  WAY more than I like dragging all the Christmas stuff out.  Just enough to make it feel fall-ish around here:)
 Good words to remember...
 During homecoming week East Pointe had Wacky Wednesday.  Ev looked pretty wacky!
 Red Lobster after another 4th Grade Gray Pittbull victory!!  Lots of PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
 Blake had his first choir concert.  I sadly had to miss it (it was the day of GaGa's funeral).  But thankfully, Nana came down so he had some fans in the audience.  He looked SO handsome!!
 I stopped by Aldi one day and they had pumpkins for $2.99.  I got a HUGE one!!
 Beau's favorite new snack is mushrooms.  I know, disgusting.  But, he likes them so I don't really argue.  This day he ate a whole can!!
 Mr. Parker brought a tarantula to school to show their class.  At the end of the day he had a drawing to determine who would get to take the spider home.  LUCKY EVAN.... he won!!!  Oh MY!!  This was tough for me.  I did have to move him out to the garage when I walked by one night and could hear him scratching the side of the container.  Since then, Evan has moved him to a big bucket and has created a "habitat" for him.  I keep trying to convince him to let him go in the woods.  So far it's a no go.
 We took Beau's toddler bed down and moved him to a big boy bed!  SO exciting.  His room doesn't look a baby anymore:(
 Evan after another victory!  They won their last regular game of the season.  Evan got a tackle in the end zone and they got 2 points for a safety.  (I didn't even know what a  safety was until then). They won the game 2-0.  Wow.
So, there is my quick iPhone wrap-up!!  Busy busy!!

No comments: