The last week was eventful:) One evening I was sitting on the couch and Beau said he wanted me to "hold" him. He climbed up in my lap and actually stayed put for a few minutes. Love sweet moments like this!
Sherry and I went to Ft. Smith to buy some clothes racks. They are monsters!! Perfect for our upcoming Pre-GKS Garage Sale! We found them at the new Mustard Seed Thrift store for a great price. FYI...if anyone wants to use mine I'll rent it out for $10/weekend:) It's 10 feet long with rods on both sides. The best part...it fits in a Suburban!!
On Wednesday at MOPS we had a very special guest....Michelle Duggar from 19 Kids & Counting. She was something else! She had so many good things to say, but to be honest, I left feeling totally overwhelmed. Her children apparently are about as close to perfect as they come, and if a mom of 19 can pull that off, then why can't I??
Anyway, it was really cool to see her and she was SO sweet to pose for a million pictures!!
Sharon came down for the big event, so of course, we had to head to LaFiesta afterwards!! Beau and Whitney just love each other SO much. They play so good together. They thoroughly enjoyed a bowl of cheese dip together. Then they laid down in the booth for a rest:)
Sweet friends playing puzzles together. It was so nice to be able to just sit on the couch and visit with Sharon while they played so good!
Saturday night we got to go on a date with the Moores. We had a blast!!! A quick pic of me before we left. Beau was the only one there, so there was no way to get a pic of Travis and I together.
We went to the Movie Lounge and it was amazing!! If you haven't been there yet, you are missing out!! The atmosphere was perfect and the food was beautiful and delicious. Afterwards we decided to go over the the theater side and see a movie. We watched Jack Reacher. I don't think I will ever want to go to a regular movie theater again. You sit in a pairs of big cooshy seats. There is a button that you can push and the waiter shows up and you can order anything off the menu and they bring out what looks like gourmet "movie" food on real plates with silverware wrapped in a cloth napkin. It was awesome!
We got back to our house pretty late. Sweet Sarah Beth passed out with Beau on the couch:) Beau had a blast with Abbie and Sarah Beth.
A great night for everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment