Monday, January 28, 2013

Lately...

 We have been going and going.  I'm feeling back to normal, finally.  I got the sweetest little package in the mail while I was recovering.  My sweet friend Sharon totally made my day!!


 You just can't beat Godiva chocolate and some "Tropical Trance" gum:)





This was a text between Blake and I one afternoon.  He had gone to Quiz Bowl practice and I was checking to make sure he made it there okay.
 Typical Blake.

I got my new 2012 blog book printed and I LOVE it!!!  It's a beast....but I love all 439 pages!!!!

 Just hanging out one morning in his PJ's, eating some Cuties.  His fave!!
 Beau and Poppy being silly with Poppy's iPhone!
 This sight makes me SO happy!!  Beau has FINALLY learned to "play" by himself.  He will sit and play with cars (btw, they are Travis's Hot Wheels from when he was little), or puzzles, or play with his screw board for long stretches of time.  I love watching him be so content!!
 Sweet boy wearing a sweatshirt he inherited from Courtney:) 
 I've got to write this down so I don't forget.  Beau's newest thing to say is "lasterday" instead of yesterday.  Almost as cute as Blake's "last morning".  Love it!!

Recently Blake got chosen to be on a "Science Bowl" team.  It was kinda like Quiz Bowl, but only science questions.  It was crazy hard!!  I was totally impressed.  Jackson Mitchell was their team captain (and the only 8th grader).  He is super smart, and Blake held his own, too.  I was SO proud.  They made it into the finals and finished the day in 4th place.  WOW!!!
 The whole crew went to watch, including Beau.  He was actually REALLY good for the first few matches.  Then he got bored. He had to be totally silent if we were in the room, so we spent some time in the hallways:)
 Poppy got to drive the bus, so at lunch time we all loaded up to go get some lunch.  Beau was in little boy HEAVEN!!  He absolutely loved it!!!
 
















 My sweet boys at the food court in the mall.
 Good month so far!!

No comments: