Travis and I booked a trip to Cancun with Ryan and Sharon back in November, so we had been looking forward to it for a while!!! Well, the time finally got here!
But first, we had to get everyone situated! The big boys stayed with Nonnie and Poppy and Beau stayed with Nana and Papa.
It was tough to say goodbye to these sweeties!!
The pre-trip pedicure. Let's just say this sweet girl earned her money. I hadn't had a "real" pedicure in months. It was so hard for me, because she was great and did a lot of massaging and scrubbing, but my feet are SO ticklish. I was practically in tears! But, so worth it!!
We headed up to NWA on Monday night and got Beau settled at Nana and Papa's house. Ryan and Sharon picked us up bright and early at 5:00 Tuesday morning!! We were SO excited!!
My sweetie and I at the airport before we left;)
It was double great.....a vacation with my sweetheart and my best friend!!!
We got to Cancun around 11:30. It was a super easy trip. We did have to jog through the Houston airport to make our connecting flight! We got to our resort, Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, around 12:15. We couldn't get in our room yet, but we checked in and got our all-inclusive bracelets so we could eat. The food was great! I'm not a huge buffet fan, but we really only ate the buffet at lunch and breakfast if we wanted.
Our room was AMAZING!!! It was huge and had 2 balconies that looked straight out on the ocean.
I could have just stayed in the room and be happy, but we didn't:) We actually were only in the room in the late evenings to sleep.
Travis and I took a pic every night before we left the room:)
Every day we had a new friend waiting on our bed for us:)
This was pretty much the position we stayed in most of the week!!
Can I say just how beautiful the water and view were??
Pure bliss.....
The water was fairly cool, so we mostly just walked along the beach and got our feet wet.
Our sweet friends!
This was our view from a "little hut" on the beach one afternoon.
I have SO many pictures, much more to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment