Another beautiful day at the beach!! I really didn't think there was any chance I would be up early enough to eat breakfast on this trip. I had dreams of sleeping in LATE! But, since we were usually in bed by 10:00 or 10:30 (so not normal for us) I was awake around 8:00 every morning and felt great! So, we ate breakfast:) And it was yummy!! Travis's dream come true....a made to order omlette bar!
A different view from our spot on this day:)
This was the view from one of the restaurants we could eat at for lunch. It was glass walls all around. Beautiful!
As close to the water as we got most of the time:)
The one down side of Mexico.....Coke Light:( NOT good.
I love this pic, because of the guy in the background. So funny! There were SO many foreigners there. It got to be our game, to guess who was a foreigner or not:) And, they all wore Speedos or thong swims suits. Unbelievable. Sharon and I felt WAY overdressed most of the time!
A view of our room in the daylight! Just beautiful!
Before dinner pic!
Ryan & Sharon :)
Thursday was Valentine's Day. So, they had a big balloon heart in the front of the buffet. We didn't eat there, but decided to get a pic for memory's sake.
LoVe him!
The nightly pic;)
We had dinner at the Italian restaurant....El Mirador.
It was SO yummy and the service was amazing! Best broccoli soup with gorgonzolla cheese ever!!
A perfect day in paradise!
No comments:
Post a Comment