Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cancun Part 2


We spent a lot of time just like this!  We called it the "U".  It was like a big couch sectional.  Sharon, the early bird, would go down and put towels on one of them for us, and after breakfast we would get comfy for the day:) 
Travis and Ryan both napped great!  I couldn't ever actually fall asleep, but I enjoyed the comfy view!



One of the best meals we had was at the oriental restaurant.  Sharon and Ryan both hate Chinese, but this was more along the lines of Fuji.  I LOVED it!!  It was an absolutely beautiful restaurant.  We had a little trouble getting over the "Mexican" waitress dressed as an "Oriental".  It was pretty funny!!
Travis and I struggled to take good pics.  Travis never smiles. And when you tell him to, he does this!
That's better.
Beautiful restaurant, beautiful food!
One of our favorite "hang out' places.
Sharon and I had FUN taking pics!  We took a string of  self portraits every night:)
Wow!
BFF's!
This was an absolutely beautiful rooftop hang out spot.  The times we went up there we were the only ones there.  Probably because it was kinda windy, but still a really cool spot to hang out.
More to come!

No comments: