Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cancun Part 5

 Travis and I took a long walk down the beach one afternoon.  I just can't explain how beautiful it was!!  The water was truly crystal clear.  Amazing....




This was the closest I got to the water all week!!  It was just enough to cool off!
 
 View down the beach from our resort.

Our sweet animals the last night:)
 The attention to detail was unbelievable.  Our pretty toilet paper....every.single.day.
 This is THE BEST pic of the week!!!!  This is the perfect example of how over-dressed we were!!  Sharon in her towel AND cover-up and then.....the sweater and ????? WOW!!!
 Again, terrible Mexican photographers:)
 Our nightly pic:)
 Last night.  So sad:(
 We stopped by the buffet restaurant to hear the mariachi band:)
 Packed and ready to go.  The view of the lobby as we waited for our ride back to the  airport.
We had the MOST amazing week!  So good for us as a couple.  We NEEDED some time together away from everything.  We hadn't been to Cancun since our honeymoon and I truly realized how much more I love him now than I even did back then.  And, it was a great time spent with great friends.  I miss Sharon SO much and I'm SO glad our husbands like hanging out too, so that we can do this kind of thing together.  We are already planning our next getaway.  Good for everyone all the way around!!!  Thankful and blessed.

No comments: