Sunday, February 10, 2013

King & Queen of Hearts Ball

 February 9 was the Cotillion King & Queen of Hearts Ball.  It's always SO fun to see everyone all dressed up!  

Dane & Blake
 The 3 most handsome 7th graders there...Dane, Mason, and Blake!!
 We didn't get notified, so I had no idea that Blake had won anything.  But turns out....he was the 2nd runner up for 7th grade!  The students vote for who will be king and queen.  It's an honor and I was SO proud of Blake!  But, I was totally unprepared and didn't get any good pics.  So, I just took a pic of these from the photographers website.  Terrible, but you get the idea;)



They look so grown up!  Where did my baby go????
Seriously, he looks like a teenager!!! Oh yeah, he is:)

 The best part of the evening was getting to dance with my handsome boy.  He is a GREAT partner.  He knows the dances and could even help me while we were dancing.  I loved it!!
A great evening for all!  I'm one proud mom!!

No comments: