Monday, December 1, 2014

Branson w/ the Barnhills!!

 We all got to Branson on Friday morning.  The weather was beautiful for we all went to Silver Dollar City for the day.  I'm in love with this little guy!!
 Seriously, the cutest baby ever!!!
 The kids had SO much fun playing together!!  Georgia is so brave!  This was all of us in line for Fire in the Hole!!
 Seriously, could have held him all day long!!
 After Silver Dollar City, we all went to Landry's for dinner.  It was excellent!  The kids all sat at their own table and were SO good!!
 The next day we celebrated Gus's 1st birthday!!
 Sweet birthday boy with Evan and I!!
 Beau was pretty crazy about him too!!  Somehow, I didn't get any pictures at all of Kyle and Amy.  I guess we were too busy playing with Georgia and Gus!
 Saturday night everyone came over to our condo for dinner.  Mom and I made Eden Isle Chicken, Kyle's favorite!  It was nice to all be together!  Sunday we all went to eat Mexican together before we had to head out.

On our way out of town, we passed a car museum.  We saw the Dumb and Dumber van and HAD to stop!!  It's my favorite movie of all time so I was SO excited to get these pictures!!!!
We had a great weekend with family that went WAY too fast!!

No comments: