Sherry and I volunteered again to decorate the PAC stage for the Christmas Eve service. We had to wait until December 23 to be able to do it. It was a HUGE job, but I think it turned out beautifully!
We ended up calling in some of our boys to help fluff all the white trees. Darin, Dane, and Evan came and helped get all the trees set up and fluffed. It was a huge help. Evan ended up staying and he was in charge of getting them all plugged and and lit! He was a life saver!!! The wooden pallet trees were made my the construction tech class at the high school.
It turned out SO pretty!!
Lovely...
Sherry and I after a hard day's work!! The smiles might have been a little fake |).
And I SO appreciated this boy and all his hard work!!
Another year of decorating in the books!!
No comments:
Post a Comment