Christmas Open House in Mrs. Baker's class was the last Thursday before Christmas break. It was exactly the way I remembered it from when Blake and Evan were in Mrs. Baker's class. Mrs. Baker read a story, then they practiced their Bible memory verse. Then they sang us some Christmas carols. They said the alphabet and whoever ended on Z got to pass out cookies and Beau got Z:) The kids are SO well behaved, and know the routine so well. I love watching Mrs. Baker and how she has them all mesmerized!
We got to take all of Beau's ornaments he had made off of Mrs. Baker's tree and take them home. Now I have 3 complete sets of Mrs. Baker's Christmas ornaments. All the exact same:)
Can't you tell how much Beau adores her!!
And all 3 of my boy's candy houses they made in Mrs. Baker's class. I keep them all up on the top of my cabinet. I push them back during the year, then move them up so we can see them during Christmas!
I'm so glad that all 3 of our boys have gotten to experience preschool with Mrs. Baker!
No comments:
Post a Comment