The big news....Buddy/Chippy is back!! Beau is SO very happy!! He even brought Buddy/Chippy pajamas!!!
This text totally cracks me up! Mom and dad can't find their Christmas tree, and I have the Christmas tree they used last year, that I picked up off their curb last year, in my living room. I have a sneaking suspicion they are one in the same:)
I bought a new memory foam topper for our bed, so I took the old one off. The boys confiscated it and now they think it's their personal lounge area. They are begging me to let them keep it! NO WAY!!
Evan was on the 6th grade chess team for GT. His team placed 4th!
All the boys spent the night with Nonnie and Poppy the night of Travis's MAHG Christmas party. They made their annual gingerbread houses. So fun!!
My handsome boys all dressed and ready for church:)
Cuties!!
I went to Melissa's annual Ugly Christmas sweater party on Sunday afternoon. I represented in Mamaw's sweater and Santa necklace!!
We all loaded up on Sunday evening and went looking at Christmas lights. We drove over to Van Buren to see the Hodo House. We weren't all that impressed. But, we had fun anyway. A quick stop at Braum's for some dinner:)
Monday night was the Christmas Parade. Beau loved it!! He had the wave perfected. He said that was how you got them to throw you candy:) We think there were at least 100 police cars and fire trucks in the Greenwood parade!
No comments:
Post a Comment