Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Week!

 Kyle and Amy came to Branson for the whole week of Thanksgiving!  We couldn't go up until Friday, but mom and dad took the camper and went for the whole week.  They took Beau with them so he could play with Georgia and Gus.  He had SO much fun!!  

Camping is fun even in the cold!!  He got to go exploring with Carly:)
 Meanwhile, at home,  Travis decided to finally shave the beard.  Hurray!  But, he had to do it gradually.  The creepy mustache:))
 And another day, Beau found a geo cache!!
Nonnie, Poppy, Beau, Kyle, Amy, Georgia, Gus, and Judy all went to the Dixie Stampede for Gus's birthday!  They had a blast!!!
 Another night Georgia and Beau had a sleep over at the camper with Nonnie and Poppy.  Memories were definitely made!!!
While he was gone, I worked on the chair i had bought for his desk.   I think it turned out great!
 On Thanksgiving Day we went to Jamie and Tad's house and celebrated with Travis's family.  I was in charge of deviled eggs;))
 On our way!
We had a great Thanksgiving day with family.  Then Trisha, Becky, Blake, and I went to Wal-Mart to Black Friday shop!!  We were home less than 2 hours later with everything we went for!!  A successful shopping trip!!

No comments: