Beau had his first day of Mother's Day Out today!!! Woo Hoo!!! I have been so excited about it, but it was actually very hard to leave him :) I have never left him anywhere for more than a couple of hours, so this was a first for me. Thankfully, he was very happy when I dropped him off and I knew I was leaving him in great hands!!
He immediately started playing with the big bucket of toys!
I was very worried that he wouldn't take a nap, which would make him VERY cranky. I hate to admit it, but I still nurse him to sleep every time he takes a nap. But, he napped! It was just an hour, but it was enough to keep him from being a crank pot the rest of the day!!
He was in a class with his BFF, Whitney:) They had fun hanging out without their mommies today!!
Here is Beau with his teacher, Mrs. Pat. She has been taking care of babies for years, so I knew she could handle him. His Sunday morning teacher Tracy is the director, and that made me feel even better because she knows Beau and he loves her!
I actually had to go to work today. So, it was even more important that Beau be okay, because I couldn't come rescue him even if I wanted to...
He had a very successful first day and I am looking forward to my Tuesdays from now on!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment