Well, we started this weekend out with a trip to Springdale to see Greenwood play Shiloh Christian. I almost hate to admit it, but I've only been to 1 Greenwood football game since I moved to Greenwood 13 years ago. Friday night was my 2nd. Travis and I and the big boys went and we had a blast. I had forgotten the excitement of high school football! Good times!
We spent the night with Nana and Papa and got up Saturday morning to go see Malory play soccer. It was SO hot, but we had fun cheering on the Lady Libertys!!
Here are the kids in the car on the way home from the game.
We had a lazy afternoon hanging out with the family. The kids ate a TON of watermelon. It was straight from Papa's garden, and that made it extra good!
They also played some soccer in the backyard.
Blake and Evan even got to shoot BB guns in the backyard. Papa set up a target and they had a blast!!
For dinner we loaded up and headed to Monte Ne chicken. Our absolute FAVORITE place to eat together in NWA. It was fantastic, as usual.
We got home late last night and went straight to bed. We had a GREAT weekend!!
On a random note, here is a map that Blake made at school. It is "topographical" (I hope that is the right word). One of those things that is SO cool, but what exactly do you do with it once it gets home?? I decided a picture was best, because it's gonna be a tough one to store!
Another post coming soon....Cotillion started today!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment