At some point this summer, Evan decided he wanted to play the piano. He told Nonnie and she was beyond thrilled! She has been hoping one of the boys would want to play for forever. So, she told him if he wanted to take lessons, she would pay for him. Of course, he jumped on it.
He is taking from Mrs. Franks. She uses the same books that I used when I took lessons when I was young. It turns out, the books are still EXACTLY the same, so we just pulled a couple of my old books out of the piano bench and Evan used them.
This past week he finished his first book - Piano Student, Primer Level.
He was SO proud of himself.
Here is the certificate in the back of the book. My teacher filled it out when I finished the book on November 29, 1983. Mrs. Franks filled it out when Evan finished on September 23, 2010. (Only 27 years later:)
I love it!!!
2 comments:
That is so neat that ya'll are both on the certificate. How cool!
Paige just started 2 weeks ago. She is loving it!
Post a Comment