After Beau got finished riding his 4-wheeler through the house, we decided to have some cake!
Here is my handsome 9 year old with his Razorback cake. I can't believe how old he looks in this pic!
Beau Beau LOVED his cake! At least he loved the icing!
He started out with a blue cupcake, and ate a big mouthful of icing off the top.
So yummy!!
Pics are a little out of order:) He was pretty excited!
Next he moved on to a green one! Green is good!
Rainbow mouth!
And finally he finished it off with a yellow cupcake! He wanted to eat them all!
This was such a fun party! I'm so thankful that we have such an awesome family that shows up for every single party! They both got WAY more than they needed, but they sure loved it all. I'm thankful that now my birthday parties are over for another year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment