Halloween is my absolute least favorite holiday. It always seems like SO much trouble for so little. But, being the good mom that I am:), I play along. The big boys didn't know what they were going to dress up as until they got home from school on Monday. They ended up being "robbers".
Beau had the PERFECT costume! My Aunt Jan and Uncle Hugh V gave us this army uniform when Blake was a baby. All 3 boys have worn it and I just love it!
Trust me, these were the ONLY cute pics of Beau from this night. He was a little stinker. He ended up going to see GaGa with Nonnie and I was VERY grateful!
The big boys:)
Our best attempt at a group pic. Beau was in FINE form!
We always stop by Granny's to trick-or-treat.
Our other Halloween tradition...Sonic for free hot dogs and Cokes!!
We went to Westwood with the Baldwins first. It was fun and the boys loved that they could run around by themselves (always in my sight).
One house had a cotton candy machine on the driveway. The boys loved it and I thought they looked extra tough with their robber costumes and pink cotton candy:)
Mason, Blake, and Evan
After that, we stopped by Geno's for free ice cream, then headed to our neighborhood. Our neighborhood is PACKED on Halloween! It was fun to see everyone we knew and let the boys run. Mom bought Beau back in time for him to see his friends...Dexter, Hayden, and Whitney were all in the neighborhood. I tried to take pics with my phone in the dark, but they were terrible!
Just for fun, I found some pics of Blake and Evan in the costume Beau wore:)
Blake 2001
Evan 2004
I LOVE that they have all worn it!! Definitely one that will go in the "keep forever" box!
It turned out to be a very fun, very long, very tiring night. Glad it only happens once a year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment