Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Evan's 9th B-Day Party!

Evan decided to have his birthday party at Pizza Warehouse.  That really is one of my most favorite places to have a party.  Just too easy!

Here he is with his buddies.  So glad that he has some good friends, some new and some old.  Easton, Caleb, Jonathan I., Jonathan M., Riley, Evan, and Zackery.
 A silly shot!
 Beau Beau had a big time.  He didn't know you needed money to play the games;)
Evan and Beau playing ski ball.  Beau was in the process of climbing up.  He walked all the way to the end before we could stop him:)
Jonathan and Riley very intently playing!

Beau thought he wanted to ride this truck, but once it started moving he got really scared.  Evan scooped him up and held him while they rode.  It was SO sweet!  I'm so thankful Evan takes such good care of his baby brother.
Evan had fun opening presents.  He got some fun stuff, and some money and gift cards.  He is saving for a new iPod so he was thrilled to get some cash!
It was a fun party.  But, I totally overestimated time for sure!  When Blake had his party here a few weeks ago, after an hour and a half they all were still playing games.  They need more time.  I guess 3 years makes a big difference.  Evan's friends had eaten pizza, burned through 50 tokens each, turned there tickets in for prizes, blown out candles, and opened presents in about 45 minutes:).  Needless to say, they had a little time to burn.  Thankfully several of them got footballs with their tickets, so they had a impromtu game of football in Pizza Warehouse.  I'm not sure the workers were really thrilled, but sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do!

It was a fun day!  And it was just the beginning to Evan's birthday celebrating!!

No comments: