I am WAY behind on blogging. Mostly because...we have a 2 year old! He is one busy boy! On his actual birthday (November 11) we didn't do anything big. Just went to Ft. Smith and did a little "hanging out" with Sharon and Whitney. We had lunch at Chick-fil-A. Of course, when Beau actually has a chance to run around and play at a restaurant and it be okay, he didn't want to have anything to do with it. So, we mostly looked at the play area while he climbed all over me and ate 2 grapes and a mandarin orange. So much for the kids meal:)
My sweet Beau~
You are something else. You are trying me and challenging me in ways I didn't even know were possible. You are a very busy, very strong-willed little boy. There are days when I think it's a miracle that we both made it through in one piece! I'm so very thankful for Mother's Day Out. You absolutely LOVE your teacher Mrs. Pat, and I desperately need the break so that I can enjoy my time at home with you all the other days of the week.
You are talking up a storm. You love your brothers "Bake" and "Yeden". You usually take a really good nap in the afternoon and sleep around 11 hours at night. I'm so glad that you are a good sleeper. You are a pretty little guy. You weigh around 25 pounds and are 33.5 inches tall. You are wearing a size 4 diaper and size 18-24 month clothes.
You are an excellent fit thrower. If you don't get your way you throw yourself on the ground and bang your head on the floor. Or, if you are sitting somewhere, you throw whatever you can get your hands on in the floor and scream about it. We still can't go out to eat, it's just WAY to painful for everyone involved.
I know this is just a phase we are in, and I'm thankful that you are so healthy and strong that you can throw fits and let us know how you feel. You can be so sweet and at night, when I'm rocking you and you finally get still and quiet, my heart just overflows with love for you.
We love you Beau Beau. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without you! Let the countdown to 3 begin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment