I finally made it to a football game!! Nonnie kept Beau so I got to go with Travis and the big boys to
the homecoming game. It's crazy how much more enjoyable football is now that I have a reason to want to understand it:)
Blake and Mason sat together and they were pure entertainment!
Mason managed to convince the guy behind us to buy his half finished grape Slush Puppy and 3 sour straws for $1.50. It was absolutely hilarious!!! They bargained through most of the 3rd quarter:)
Ev sat with his friend Easton. He had so much fun. On Friday he brought home "Blue the Bulldog" from his classroom. He had to take Blue around with him during the weekend and then write about his experiences through "Blue's" perspective. Here he is with Blue after the football game.
Blue went with us to the Scogin's house to grill and make s'mores. Fun times!
Blue rode around in the laundry basket with Beau after church on Sunday:)
On Friday morning there was an awards assembly for 6th graders who earned awards during the first 9 weeks. I was SO proud!! Blake won an award for most AR books read and 2nd place in Science for his team. Way to go Blake!!!
It was a good weekend to be a bulldog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment