Friday, October 21, 2011

The "2" Year Olds!!!

We had a "2" birthday party for Whitney, Hayden, and Beau this week.  It is SO nice to have friends who are experiencing the same things I am right now.  Beau is still a couple of weeks away from 2, and I'm kind of going crazy a lot of days.  It's nice to be with other 2 year olds and their moms to know that I am not alone!!

This picture just cracks me up!!  Lots of activity in this space!
They all played so good.  They would play together, and then just play beside each other:)  Either is great with me!!

Beau and Hayden.  These two little guys are both giving their mommas a run for our money right now!!
Beau playing with Dace.  Beau loves Dace and says his name every time we drive past their house:)
It took a while for Morgan to warm up.  Sometimes I dream about a child that needs to "warm up".  Ha!
Sweet Dexter!!  He is also 2 and such a sweet friend.  Love his momma too!

Whit got a little overwhelmed.  I don't think she liked how everyone came in and "took over" her toy room!
Mrs. Amy did a little entertaining of her own:)
More sweet friends playing so good!
The real reason they all came.  Cupcakes!!
Amy had this great idea and made "2"s for the birthday kids to hold in a picture.  At this point Beau had already thrown his, and Whitney was having NO part in it.  Oh well, you adapt with 2 year olds.  Right?
The mommas!  Mischelle had already left to head back to work at this point.  I really do love these girls!!  They are keeping me sane during a pretty tough parenting "moment'. 
Happy Birthday to our sweet 2 year olds!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I feel blessed to have you guys by my side as well! Great pics and great day!