On Sunday afternoon we had Blake's family birthday party. He had lots of family here...Mom, Dad, Evan, Beau, NaNa, PaPa, Nonnie, Poppy, Granny, GaGa, Kyle, Amy, Georgia, Trisha, Jody, and Malory!!
He had fun opening lots of presents. He got every single thing on his list, plus more!
I was so happy that GaGa and Granny were able to be here. Neither of them have been feeling very well lately, and so I was thankful to see them both!!
Beau and Georgia kept everyone entertained while Blake was busy opening! Who knew, but cards that play songs will entertain Beau for a VERY long time!!
Blake showing off one of his new Lego Arhchitecture sets. He has discovered these Legos that are of real famous buildings and is loving them!!
This present was a big surprise! He got a real telescope from Nonnie and Poppy. He has wanted one and talked about it alot, but I don't think he ever thought he would really get his own. It is gonna be pretty awesome! He also got two books to read about "telescope stuff" and he has already finished one of them:)
Blake talking to Georgia:)
Blake requested that I make him a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. So, that is what he got!! Yummy Yum!!
Blowing out his candles!
I thought this was just TOO cute!! Malory trying out a costume football helmet!
Later in the evening, Blake got his telescope out and started trying to figure it out. It is VERY complicated, with all kinds of computer controls and stuff. It is totally out of my league. I'm glad he gets it and his Poppy said he will help him too!
Out of the driveway trying it out for the first time. He had some technical difficulties, and apparently it has been very cloudy, so he hasn't really seen anything yet.
Before he went to bed Sunday night he had both his new Legos put together!
I'm glad that he had such a good birthday weekend!! It was so fun, and now I have to get busy planning two more in a few weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment