Whitney came over Friday morning to play. These two just make me happy! They play so good togehter/next to each other. At this point Whitney was driving a car on Beau's back and they would be just giggle:)
I had ordered them shirts for their birthday, and they finally came. So, I had to put them on and try to get a picture.
Of course, they weren't cooperating at all.
I mean seriously, have you ever seen any two cuter kiddos???
Beau has decided that canned veggies are his fave. He likes them straight out of the can, cold, with the juice. First he drinks the juice, then scarfs down the chosen veggie. Today, it was green beans.
Beau also LOVES his wagon. He begs to outside side to "play in wagon". We have pulled him all over our neighborhood a million times in the last few weeks.
The only thing he loves better than riding, is pulling it himself:)
I am loving this fall weather. It makes "playing" so much more enjoyable. I'm just so thankful that I can be at home and "play" with this sweet little guy all the time. As hard as it is right now, I know these days are precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment