Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wacky Wednesday and The Dentist (again)

After our traumatic experience at the dentist the week before, I was SO sad when Evan told me his tooth was hurting Monday morning.  It looked so yucky!  Thankfully, we have connections at Dr. Bishop's office, so I texted this pic to Sherry.  A few hours later we had an antibiotic for another abscessed tooth, and an appointment to come in on Thursday morning.
In the mean time, Beau and I did a little Wal Mart shopping.  It is pretty much torture to go shopping with Beau right now.  He won't stay in the front seat, climbs into the back seat, and throws everything out of the cart.  So, I have started putting everything underneath.  That gets complicated when you buy anything that will slip through the rack.  So, anyway,  I was pretty desperate to get him to sit in the seat this day.  He started grabbing at a bag of marshmallows, and I decided it was well worth the $1 if he would just sit there and eat them.  It lasted about 2 minutes.  Then we moved on to a bag of puffy Cheetos.  Well, then he was thirsty so I had to break open the package of juice boxes.

We did manage to make it through the store at lightning speed with not too much trouble.  But, the check-out lady gave me some really weird looks as she rang up my opened, and half eaten stuff.  She wasn't too impressed.  At all.
Whitney got a 4-wheeler for her birthday, and Beau is in LOVE!!!  Thankfully, he is getting his own for his birthday in a few weeks!!  He looks so manly on the hot pink 4-wheeler:)
 Wednesday was Wacky Wednesday at East Pointe and Ev went all out! 
He couldn't wait to get that pink in his hair.
I had specific instructions to make a pink stripe all the way down!
This was at church on Wednesday night.  When I look at this it just kinda leaves me speechless:)
On Thursday we went back to the dentist.  I was SO nervous, and so was Ev.  Thankfully, they started giving him nitrous before he even saw Dr. Bishop.  He did SO good!!!  He told me later that he could hardly stay awake, but he wasn't sure he it was okay to fall asleep, so he just closed his eyes for a while:)

He ended up having something like a baby root canal.  I don't even pretend to know anything about teeth, but I know I don't ever want it done to me!!

Here he was right afterwards.  Totally numb on one side! (By the way, it was pajama day at school).
So glad to have this day over with!!!

No comments: