It has been SO hot and miserable the last couple of weeks. 104+ has been the norm. We bought a little kiddie pool when Beau was a little baby, and just never got around to blowing it up and playing with it. Well, Evan talked me into letting him get it out one afternoon.
Let me tell you, it was well worth the $7 I spent on it!! He and Beau played for a LONG time! It looked so fun, Dace and Deacon even came down to try it out:)
Evan working hard to get it blown up!
The got the little slide from the backyard to make it even more fun.
Beau was VERY brave!
I love this...Beau is going head first!
Three happy boys:)
Just how many boys can you fit in a baby pool??
Cuteness:)
This was one of those days when I was SO proud of Evan. He played with Beau so well and made sure he had a good time. Good times on the driveway!!
No comments:
Post a Comment