Friday, July 6, 2012

The Lake!


 We went to the lake a couple of weekends ago and had a blast!  Beau was SO good!!!  It is totally different than last year with him.  He just sat and watched or sat in Poppy's lap and "drove" the boat.  

Here is my big boy with daddy.
 Blake and Evan spent hours on the tube.  They only got thrown off a couple of times.  One BIG crash though, when Travis was driving;)  They both went flying!!
 Beau Beau driving!!
 While Travis was driving Poppy and Beau watched the boys on the tube.  I LOVE this pic!!
 Big boys in the background.
 Beau and I went on a ride in the tube, too.  He LOVED it!!  He even wanted to go faster.  I had to be the voice of reason.  I was a nervous wreck!!
 He finally gave it up.  So precious!
Thanks Poppy for a great trip to the lake.  Can't wait until next time!!

No comments: