Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blake's 14th Birthday!

 It's hard for me to believe that my Blaker could possibly be 14!?  I'm so very proud of the man he is becoming.  He is so hard working, caring, smart, and creative.  And, he's such an easy-going teenager.  I love his attitude and his ability to stay cool in almost any circumstance.  

We had our annual lunch date on his birthday!  He chose Lin's Garden.  Travis and Nana were both able to come also.  It felt very "grown up":))
 For his birthday dinner Blake chose his usual....pea pie (chicken pot pie), Rosemary rolls, and apple pie.  Nonnie and Poppy came over to help us celebrate!

 He loved every bite!!!
 He looks so grown up!  I love him SO much!!!
 A little personality shining through!!


On Friday night he had his "friend" party.  We picked up Dane, Garrett, Mason, and Colton and headed to Ft. Smith.  Our first stop was Geno's for pizza!  These boys are fun!  I enjoyed just sitting back and listening.  It's kinda nice to not be the "party planner" anymore.  I was just the chauffeur:) 

 Next stop was Walgreens for some movie candy!
 Then we went to see "Gravity" at the Malco.  It was a great movie and these guys had fun!
 On Saturday we had Blake's "family" party. 
 His big gift was a new computer from us, Nana and Papa, and Nonnie and Poppy. He was thrilled!!  He also got some new clothes, a cool globe, a new flat screen monitor, and iTunes card, and a Petco gift card.  Good stuff!!
 He wanted yellow cake with chocolate icing.  Easy enough.  Look at ALL those candles!!
 After Evan's football game that night, we headed to Ft. Smith for birthday dinner with the family!  We had a big group!  Nana, Papa, Malory, Austin, Nonnie, Poppy, Blake, Evan, Beau, Travis, and I!
 Silly cousins!!
And finally, we were finished celebrating!  It was a great birthday week!!

No comments: