On October 3 we had a wedding at our house!! Sounds crazy, I know, but it turned out wonderfully!! Trisha and Alan wanted a small, intimate wedding and asked if they could get married here. Of course, I couldn't say no:) I have never been to a wedding at someone's house, so I really didn't know what I was doing. But, I think it turned out SO good. It was the perfect atmosphere and a super sweet ceremony.
We started out by getting Malory and Trisha ready that afternoon. Beau was the only one who took any pictures, so I think he did pretty good:)
Trisha has the STRAIGHTEST and FINEST hair on earth!!! It was a real challenge to get any curls to stay!!!
Sherry helped me decorate and I think it all turned out perfectly!!
The cake was beautiful..and yummy!!
My friend Kelly helped with the flowers. Thank goodness for talented friends!!
Trisha and Malory before the ceremony. They both looked so beautiful!
Trisha and Malory with Pete and Becky.
SO sweet!
LOVE this....I could eat them up!!
Granny with Trisha & Malory.
The whole fam...
Just before Alan and his family arrived...
Trisha and Malory were hiding away at this point. Alan and Austin. Looking so handsome!
My sweet Beau Beau. He was SO good!!
Last minute touches. Trying to get a boutonniere to stay on just a dress shirt is a challenge;)
Ready to get this thing started.
Here comes the bride....Malory might have been a little bit excited:)
Dewey Hickey married them. He did such a nice job. Super sweet, intimate, and just the right length:)
You may kiss the bride!
Seriously...happy!! There is just something about seeing 2 people finally find happiness. It was so sweet!!
Love these 2 and love that they actually linked arms like I told them to!!
My handsome boys!
Evan was SO happy that Austin was officially his cousin!!!
Our family!!!
Nana & Papa with ALL their grand kids!! Picked up a new one today:)
These 2 couldn't be happier. How fun to get a new cousin that is your age and that is such a good friend already!!
Trisha and Malory with the wedding planner:)
Love this!
Official!!
Time for a little cake!
This is my most favorite picture. They just look so happy!!
And then we had dinner....Good to relax and enjoy everyone's company.
Ready to head out. They went to Hot Springs for a long weekend.
Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Alan Smith!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment