Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Round-up!

 So, this is crazy.  Evan has a "girlfriend".  Really?  And, they say they are "dating".  Every time I hear that I laugh.  I wanna know where they are gonna go on a date?  The playground??  We are trying to make light of it.  Forbidding him to do something only makes it more tempting (I learned from my past mistakes:).  So, we are just going with it, and monitoring all texts like a hawk!!!
 
It's really weird to see a picture that I took, posted as someone's "woman crush Wednesday".  He sure is cute though!!
 
Sherry and I took a couple of Suburbans full of 8th graders to the Heaven or Hell drama at Evangel Temple.  It was actually REALLY good!  I really enjoyed it and I think they did also.  Afterwards we went to Goody's for some yogurt!  Good times!
 Beau went over to Poppy's one afternoon for a little while so I could run some errands.  I came back and found this!  SO cute!
 
 Beau had a BLAST!!!!
 Amy and I are leading a Bible Study on Wednesday nights called "Brave" by Angela Thomas.  It is SO good!  I have been "watching/listening" to the DVD segments in my car beforehand.  I was sitting in the car so I could actually see the screen when this point popped up.  I couldn't agree more.
 Beau has a Fall Party tomorrow at school.  I really intended to go all out Pinterest, but I ran out of time.  Instead, I made brownies and stuck a pumpkin in them.  It's the thought that counts, right?
And that wraps it up around here!

No comments: