Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Character" Cotillion

 This month's Cotillion was a dress-up in as a "character" theme.  Evan went as Willy from Duck Dynasty.  I thought he looked pretty snazzy!
 Me and my Willy!
 Kobe, Ev, and Caleb ready to escort some girls in:)
 Larkin, Helen, & MK as Rock, Paper, & Scissors.  Cute!
 All of the 5th & 6th graders!
 Savannah the Minion and Evan:)
 Evan gettin' his groove on!
 Dancing with "Big Bird".
 LOVE this!!
 They had to go up to the microphone and introduce themselves and say what they liked the best about their character.  Evan said "the beard". 
 SO cute!!
 Listening to Mrs. Mary Ann...
 Si & Willy headed to refreshments.  Ha!
 Melissa and I with our bearded boys:)
 Super fun costume!
Blake dressed up as Abraham Lincoln.  I loved it!  Here he is with Tyler (Crash Test Dummy) and Dane (Uncle Sam).
 My Abe and I!
 Blake escorting Lauren in....

 Blake escorting Lauren and Hannah to refreshments.
 Love this group!!
 Blake and Caitlyn:)
 All of the 5th, 6th, and 7th graders!
Super fun event!

No comments: