We finally got a sunny Pittbull game! Unfortunately, it didn't help us win:(
But, a little LaFiesta cheered up my Pittbull!
Love this shot of Ev and his team on the field in their pink socks!
I have been trying to talk my parents out of the flat screen TV in their bedroom ever since we cleaned out GaGa's apartment. Apparently, I finally convinced my dad! We came home from the AIA convention and this was sitting in the hearth room!!! We were SO pumped!!!
We were able to rearrange the furniture and put the TV against the wall. Totally changed this room and made it feel SO much bigger! We love it!! And, the boys love having a great TV to watch and play games on in there!!
Blake really wants a new computer for his birthday, so I asked him to make a list of the important things he wanted on it. He gave me this. I think it's in another language? SO thankful Travis and my dad are computer geeks!!!
I found these puzzles in the attic the other day. They both were mine when I was a little girl. I remember working them so clearly, so it was SO fun to watch Beau work them!!
He was very proud of himself and I was pretty impressed, also!
Fun stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment