The Cotillion King & Queen of Hearts Ball is the last event of the season. It's fun to get dressed up and go watch all the festivities!
Three out of four of my handsome men!!
Evan, Grant, & Caleb looking SO very handsome!
Evan was the 2nd runner up for the 5th grade. I was SO proud of him!
The 5th grade court. Kobe & Larkin were king and queen.
I only got one very blurry picture of Evan and I dancing together:)
An action shot of Evan dancing with Cadence, and Evan, Cadence, and Caleb at refreshment time.
Evan with Queen Larkin:)
The best part about Cotillion...the refreshments. Beau thinks he's just one of the big boys!
My sweet family!!
These boys looked SO good!!
Then it was time for Blake's age group. I love looking at all the girl's dresses. So pretty!
Blake & Sarah Beth were 1st runner ups!
The 8th grade court!
Blake getting his groove on~he looks SO much like Travis in this pic!!
He was happy to dance with his momma!
I love this boy SO much!!
I love this one too!!!
And, an official picture of the 5th grade court.
And, the 8th grade court.
And last but not least, our family!
What a fun night and fun end to the Cotillion season!
No comments:
Post a Comment