Travis and I are still teaching middle school at church. One of the perks is getting to hang out with Evan's friends:) I teach 5th grade girls and they LOVE to keep me informed on everything going on with Evan!
Just hanging out before Life Group!
After church sweetness.
Beau and I had lunch with Nonnie and they were blowing kisses to Georgia for her birthday!
After we got home, Beau had a little work to do in the front yard.
I made an excellent pot of chicken and dumplins this week.
It was "What Not To Wear" day at school. I think Blake nailed it!
Beau Beau and I had a lunch date at Chick-fil-A. Doesn't get much better!
The GJHS Quiz Bowl team has had a great year! They played in the Jr. High Co-Op Tournament in Ozark on the 27th. I totally enjoy getting to watch!
LoVe seeing Blake on the GJHS Facebook page!!
No comments:
Post a Comment