Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day!

 Beau had so much fun making his Valentine's this year!  He wrote his name on every one!
 I thought they turned out cute;)
 I spent the day at East Pointe helping to organize and delivery all the Valentine's gifts that were brought to the school.  I think it's absolutely ridiculous how much stuff kids get at school.  Kinda makes me mad, but it still has to be dealt with!
 Beau spent the day with Nonnie and when I got there to pick him up, he had gifts for all of us!!  Homemade chocolate covered cherries in homemade bags sewn and decorated by Nonnie & Beau Beau!!  It was the sweetest and yummiest gift!!
Nonnie and Poppy had gotten all of us tickets to go see Tim Hawkins in Van Buren for Christmas and the show was on Valentine's night.  It was a super fun romantic Valentine's date for 7!! 
 We all had a blast and it was fun to spend the evening all together!
 We went to Chili's for dinner afterward.  The boys opened their gifts from us.  Beau LOVED his new glasses!!
It was a very Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: