Saturday, February 8, 2014

Weekly Update!

Evan had to do a "Biography Bottle" project at school.  He was assigned Dred Scott.  I was SO proud of him.  He did all the research, wrote the report, and made his bottle all by himself. 
Beau really wanted a new shirt for Tigey.  So, Nonnie made him a "digger shirt".  Beau loved it and sure loves his Tigey!!

The GJHS Quiz Bowl team has done really good this year!  I'm so glad that Blake has gotten to be a part of this team!  He amazes me with his knowledge of so many "random" things.  Good job Blaker!!
These 2 friends make me happy!  Hayden came over to spend the day and they play just like brothers.  Fighting one minute and loving each other the next:)
Beau's class at school at some special "Olympic" events this week to celebrate the Olympics.  The won medals and everything.  We have been so blessed to have Mrs. Missy at FBC MDO this year!
Jonathan came over to spend the night one night and look who is right down in the floor with them, thinking he is 11 also:)


We made an ice cream run to Geno's.  Got a couple of "fierce" boys back there.  Blake is not amused.

There is nothing I love more than to see a big group of boys hanging out in my living room.  I would WAY rather they be at our house than anywhere else.  I try to keep the doors open and the snacks flowing so they will always gravitate back here!

Amy's birthday happened:)  Happy Birthday to my sweet, dear friend!

Blake attended a seminar at the Kuk Sool Won of the River Valley.  He did awesome.  By the time it was over, the streeets were completely covered in snow!!  My worst nightmare....driving on snow/ice covered streets in the dark!!!! 
Thankfully, we made it home safely!  Glad I had Blake in the car with me to help me stay calm!!

No comments: