Friday, February 14, 2014

Girls Lunch, Date Night, & MORE...

 Sharon, Sherry, Amy, and I FINALLY got together to exchange our Christmas gifts for each other!  Only 6 weeks late:)  We met in Van Buren at Chilis.  It was SO nice to just hang out together and talk!!  I just couldn't function in life without these girls!!
 That night we had "Date Night" at church.  It was fun, too.  We had a yummy dinner, good speaker, and lots of good conversation.  Just wished Ryan & Sharon could have been there with us!
 Totally random, but I have been SO frustrated with my jewelry organization, or lack thereof.  So, I searched and searched and found this organizer on Amazon.  I'm in LOVE!!  I can finally see everything all at one time!
 We got the sweetest Valentine in the mail from Georgia and Gus!!  Miss those 2 SO much!!
 Evan has been having batting practice at the HS batting cages and it is right near a creek. Beau has been entertaining himself by throwing rocks in the creek.  GREAT entertainment!!
 He is doing so good at school!  He can write all of his letters and numbers!!
 Poppy has a new flight simulator that is SO fun!  All of the boys could sit there and play it all day.  Beau is NO exception!!
And that's what is going on around here!!



No comments: