Friday, September 5, 2008

Precious Moments

Last night Evan wanted Travis to tuck him in. He got a new Bible on his first day of Kid's Church and he has wanted to read from his "real" Bible every night since then. His other Bible was more of a bible story book, so this is his first "real thing". He always asks to read it (not that we wouldn't want to), but I love that he thinks of it on his own and chooses it over Berenstein Bears! This was just especially precious to me seeing him all snuggled up with Travis as they read together. I am SO grateful for a husband that loves to spend quality time with our boys. Travis is the most amazing husband and dad, even though he doubts himself so often. Looking at this picture is proof that Evan adores him! Some days I just have to "Count my many blessings"......