Evan came home Friday afternoon begging to go to the Greenwood football game. I didn't really know what to think. I mean, I've lived in Greenwood for 11 years and been to a total of 1, yes 1, football game. I really had no desire to change that now! Luckily for me, I had Bunco Friday night, so Travis and the boys went to the game. Evan LOVED it! Blake could really take it or leave it, but I think Evan is going to be a football player!We got up Saturday morning and Travis had plans to mow the yard. Evan was out in the garage getting the lawn mower out before Travis was even dressed. He really loves to mow! Another way that he and Blake are SO different. Blake again, could take it or leave it. So, Evan got out and mowed almost the whole backyard, with Blake helping out for a few minutes. This picture shows just how determined Evan was.
Saturday afternoon we did a little bargain shopping at Dillards. The men's store had a lot of really great dress clothes for Travis 75% off. So, he had fun picking out some new duds. Then we went to an MAHG office pool party. Lots of fun and the kids swam the WHOLE time. This afternoon I went to pick up my Growing Kids stuff and my check. I made $370!!!! It was a lot of work, but now totally worth it! Travis and the boys went bike riding while I was gone. Travis wants us all to participate in some 5K run in December, so we are officially in training! Hopefully it will be good motivation to get out and exercise over the next few months. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as we did!
3 comments:
Wow...5K, really?! Have fun with that!! I'll come watch!
When/where is the 5k? I've been wanting to do one.
December 6th
Yule Run 5K © 9:00am Greenwood
www.arkansasrunner.com/calendar.htm
Post a Comment