Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Fun

Could the weather be more perfect? I just love days like this, when it's just comfortable without a jacket, and no sweating! The four of us went on a bike ride together (remember, we ARE in training!), then the boys played outside. Evan loves to throw the football around with Travis.

Occassionally he catches it!



Travis is such a good sport. He was so patient with Evan as he is learning the art of throwing a football!


Blake even got into playing catch, but I didn't get a decent picture of him today! Here's a good one of him and Snowy dog!

I hope everyone enjoyed Sunday's weather as much as we did!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I agree the weather couldn't be much better!! I love the "no sweat" comment! That is exactly why I like it! :)

Anonymous said...

The weather has been beautiful. I love it.